- Do I have to take my vehicle to the repair shop my insurance company picks?
- Do I have to take my car to the shop with the cheapest estimate?
- Do I have to get three written estimates?
The answer to all of these is NO! You have the right to CHOOSE the repair shop you want to use!Your Repair:
- Will the parts be ordered before I drop off my vehicle?
- Can you match the paint color?
- Can you give me an estimate on how long the repair will take?
- Is there a warranty for the work that you do to my vehicle?
The parts will be ordered as soon as you agree to let Snow Hill Auto Body do your repairs. Our certified technicians are trained in the latest technologies and can match your factory paint and bring your car back to pre-accident condition. We will give you an estimate on how long the repairs will take and keep you updated throughout the repair process. Finally, we guarantee all repairs with a Lifetime Warranty for as long as you own the vehicle.
Who Pays for the Repairs:
- Do I have to pay a deductible?
- Who do I pay the deductible to?
- What forms of payment do you accept?
Your deductible is determined by your insurance policy so contacting your insurance agent is the fastest way to get this information. The deductible, if any, would be payable to Snow Hill Autobody at the time of vehicle pick-up. We accept cash, checks, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express.Rental Vehicles:
- How do I know if I am entitled to a rental car?
- Can you help me with a rental car if I am entitled to one?
- If I need a ride home after dropping off my vehicle, can you help me?
The best way to find out if you are entitled to a rental car is to contact your insurance agent. If you are entitled to or choose to pay for a rental car, we have an onsite Enterprise Rent-A-Car office to accommodate our customers. If you need a ride home after dropping off your vehicle, we can certainly help you.